SEO, Search Engine Optimization, is used in combination with Social Media as Google is now keen to rank the content on the ‘Social Perceptibility’. SEO holds a special significance for online businesses. SEO functions for the target market, business and it provides innumerable benefits. Get more understand on How Digital Marketing Agency Quickly Helps You Improve Your Business? Digital marketing services, implemented by finest SEO experts, can provide a great boost to your online business.
Responsive websites are created and are optimized for the mobile traffic by the SEO geniuses to offer better user experience. SEO can improve the ranking of the website while casting an influence on how the potential visitors find your business. SEO tactics should also be utilized to influence the ways in which other people do business with your business.
Get noticed online by topping the search engine list!
Social media has become the indispensable tool for businesses looking forward to gain success in the online world. Online shoppers try to share, learn, connect and buy. Online sellers are now oriented towards change and wish to explore the new medium of communication with the customers. For success, a business must be built up as per the latest principles of social media marketing.
To build up the brand name, you need the SEO services. To manage your online business interactions, online reputation and to build community or manage the social CRM, you need the services of an SEO expert. With the help of social media, you will be able to utilize an effective strategy for the online business.
The role of social media marketing and SEO
Social media marketing can perform a plethora of roles to provide a facelift to the online business. It enhances the brand recognition, improves brand loyalty, and provides tremendous opportunity for the customers to convert, raises the conversational rates, sand fosters a great brand authority. Besides this, the social media marketing can increase the inbound traffic, reduce your marketing cost, provide, the better search engine ranking and improve your customer insight. SEO also casts a great impact on the business.
With the apt implementation of the SEO techniques, more and more traffic can be generated to the website. As a result, the business entity will generate a great Return on Investment and customer orientation. Now SEO techniques apply to social networking sites for social media optimization. With such a step, users of social networking sites will get easily attracted towards your products and services. For efficient business promotions, you need to carve a mid-way-house between SEO and digital marketing services. Site
Site optimization to increase the customer count!
SEO experts make use of proven SEO techniques to optimize websites so that you create a great online presence which can be found by other individuals. The SEO expert will find out the right set of keywords, basing on the search volumes, so that the website is found easily. Efficient SEO services can boost up the business’ prominence along with the reputation.
Golden rules of SEO:
- SEO strategies have the capacity to enhance small and medium sized businesses. Following principles need to be followed:
- Create and optimize for the mobile traffic since most of the online shoppers are mobile users
- Optimize the website for Bing and Yahoo since they are popular search engines
- Lay stress on ROI metrics
- Stay focused on Social Media Approach
- Earn links rather than building them
When it comes to the finest SEO Company, or social media company, offering the digital marketing services, the experts will consider all the crucial factors, so that your website features in the top ten results of the major search engines. To attain the highest ranking, the experts will do the following:
- Ask the relevant sites to link with your site so that high rank is attained
- They will pay attention to the proper positioning of the keywords
- Create compelling content to drive in more traffic
- Submit your site to an online directory
- Create a community of similar websites linked with each other.
Do you want your product to excel and reach out to the masses? Hire the digital marketing and SEO services for a grand success online.
Digital marketing services can boost up the page ranking. Online businesses are required to post original contents to acquire more links and get shared across the social media sites.
The importance of social media for the promotion of any business today is unquestionable and undoubted. Social media is the quickest, easiest and most reliable way to get in touch with your customers, to know them, to get feedbacks from them. Such interactions between the business and the customer can go a long way and helps the business to build a very firm client base.
When it comes to one on one client interaction and paying attention to there needs and suggestions, one of the best service provider that comes to mind is Dell. The Twitter account of Dell has more than 1 Million followers on single account, moreover, each and every inquiry and questioned is personally answered and they have a special team fully dedicated to be in touch with the customers. Taking care of such huge customers base that too with personal touch is not as easy at sounds. Because of such reasons social media is widely used to promote the business as it is very effective way to get in touch with the customer. Facebook is one such medium. Now, promoting business on Facebook and using Facebook to promote your business are two different concepts.
How nice it would be if you have a guide, that will tell you the do’s and don’ts while navigating through Facebook marketing?
- Marketing doesn’t have to be too serious.
- Make sure that client’s have good time.
- Apply 80-20 rule – 80% of your posts should be social but related to your business while the other 20% should be about your products and services.
- Regular customer interactions is must.
- Whenever you receive any query, suggestion or feedback. Respond within the one and the customer will become a fan of your service. Make sure not to take more then 24 hours to reply. Even a small Thank you can go along long way.
- Follow KISS rule. (Keep it short and Simple)
- The usual character counts for the most liked and shared posts over Facebook is 80 characters. The posts with 80 characters have 66% more chance of user attraction, like and share.
- Stay Organic, Stay True.
- Carry out email marketing and spread the word about your page and other updated through the attached link with the mail.
- Send e-mail to the user about your new events, new products, products reviews. Also, inform them about any special promotions. As a matter of fact, offer special promotions to the Facebook fans. Post photos, videos, client reviews ORGANICALLY.
- Ask Questions – It is very widely noticed that if the content ends with the question, the probability of user engagement and comments on the post is higher, compared to the one who don’t offer any questions.
- The comment rate is more than 90% on the content that ends with a question. Post not more then 3 times a week and that to not more then 2 posts in a day.
- People like to interact with the brands they love over Facebook.
They look for new promotions and products over the brand page. So, timely promotions and limited promotions can be a very beneficial.
- Don’t do constant promotions – Avoid continuous promotion. Being a user, every time you don’t to open Facebook and have 100 notifications about your products.This tends to loose interest and the customer leaves your page.
- Don’t ignore the audience. If the customer does’nt get any feedback of the comment or suggestion they made. They tend to feel ignored. So, better reply them.
- Also, make sure the replies are replies from actual service people. No one wants automated or robots replying them. If you want the users not to HIDE your any future posts, keep the length short.
- Adding any content or caption to any photos over Facebook is important as it explains the share. But if the content is too long, the user will eventually gaze it and move on. If it keeps on happening, there is high chance that they will stop following the post.
- Dont Buy Likes – Why buy links and carry out negative marketing, when everything is possible through the right and authentic way. Even if you bought the likes, but the fans and following are still fake. Even after the likes, less people engages with your content or page, then it won’t appear on the news feed. So, better stay out of it.
- Avoid Fake Commenting – Remember the customers are smart. So, if you have a fake account that you use for commenting about your products and services, they will easily catch you. Illegitimate comments will do you no good.
- More then 70% of people dislike the page, because it clutters to many news feeds.
Yes clint want sot know about you and your brand. But, let’s face it, a notification ever now and then can be irritating. Don’t ‘LOOK AT ME’, customers all the time. Let them come to you organically.
Delete unwanted plugins
Delete spam comments and unwanted codes
Use MySQL queries
Turn off Autosave
Optimize WordPress database
Use cache plugins
With the increasing adoption of smartphones and tablets all across the globe, demand for multiple device compatible websites has reached its peak. A responsive Web design not only maintains and normalizes the same look and feel for a website irrespective of devices, it also take care of factors such as click versus touch, screen size, pixel resolution, support for Adobe’s Flash technology, optimized mark-up and several others. The formation of layout, subsequent coding and the final visual presentation is done in such a way that the responsive development provides the optimal viewing experience to any viewer for any website in any device. But, not only a responsive Web design enhances the viewing experience but it also takes care of SEO, which is the central element of any digital marketing strategy.
In order to drive traffic towards your ePortal, here are some tips to follow:
Pay attention to content:
Is your content engaging enough for your readers? Are you able to sell your strong points without writing a thesis on it?
The art of getting your readers hooked is to keep your copy crisp. Get the services of a trained copywriter instead of writing it yourself.
Make Visually Appealing:
An e-Commerce portal is no lesser art work. It requires as much creativity as an artist puts into his work. Look at the nuances of your color and font. Do they looking appealing?
One of the best practices is to use minimal color combination instead of going for rainbow colors. This makes it easier for the customers to engage with your portal.
Think from Customers Perspective:
So, you studied in one of the top B-Schools and think your ideas are always right. Wrong! No matter how loaded you are in terms of degrees, the marketplace is eventually guided by the taste and trends that your customers define. So, keep the focus on the customer. Always think like a customer.
The days of aggressive marketing are over. No one likes being told and sold. This is the age of subtle marketing. Highlight your business and service through blogs, webinars, Social Media instead of asking upfront. This small change in your marketing strategy will go a long way in helping your sales.
Having a tattoo on your palm of your company logo to having a marketing party instead of a meeting. Try different things, there’s nothing more effective than constant innovation.